The Family Kayak in Cala San Vicent is a tour designed for those who want to make a pleasant and easy tour, which will allow us to enter a beautiful virgin area surrounded by spectacular cliffs up to 300 meters high. Before departure, our kayak guide will introduce participants to the most basic kayaking techniques to make a safe trip.
During the Family Kayak, we navigate calmly with our kayak, we will get away from the wildest corners of the area, where we will be able to see fish and birds of different sizes and colors, we will stop to swim and dive in crystal clear waters, jump off the cliffs and, if the Sea conditions allow us, we will enter with the kayak in a Larga, which can only be accessed from the sea.
During the excursion you will enjoy:
- The cleanest, turquoise, and crystalline waters of Mallorca.
- When sea conditions allow, we will visit a water cave, through which we will paddle a kayak.
We often see:
- Wild goats, seahawks, ospreys, endemic birds (especially the Balearic shell), cormorants, etc.
- Fish of different types and sizes, including white bream, bream, chromis, sarpa salpa, etc.
Distance: 4 km.
Recommended minimum age: 7 years.
Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. Young people between the ages of 12 and 18 who are not accompanied by an adult must present a consent form signed by a parent or guardian.
- Water (minimum 1.5 L./person)
- Water shoes/sandals
- A T-shirt that can get wet
- Personal snorkeling equipment
- Waterproof camera
An excursion for anyone and any group, regardless of their level of physical condition: people, families, children, groups of friends, etc.
The family kayak is like every outdoor activity depends on the weather forecast. Here you can see the actual weather forecast for Mallorca.