Few people visiting Mallorca looking for sun and beaches, imagine up to what extent this island can surprise the visitor what kind of magic corners with water, pools, and majestic springs. Canyoning is going through canyons using a variety of techniques that may include other outdoor activities such as walking, scrambling, climbing, jumping, abseiling (rappelling), and swimming. Mallorca boasts many canyons that have been carved out over millions of years by water. These narrow gorges, with beautifully sculpted walls and waterfalls, provide a striking setting for this activity.
In Majorca, we find a multitude of streams at all levels, with water or dry.
- The Canyon Gorg Blau / Sa Fosca note was considered among the 6 most beautiful and characteristic of Europe
- The Torrent of Pareis Natural Monument for its biological and geological peculiarities, and its crags of 200m and spectacular wilderness character regarded as the most extraordinary tour of the island.
- Torrente de Es Lli in Valldemossa, with its breathtaking waterfall of 56m with sea views
- Torrente de Mortix and Torrente Na Mora (Balitx), which flow directly into the sea
MALLORCA ACTIVITIES has three levels of skills.
- Easy – basic rappelling, ropework, navigation, identification of gear and clothing, and basic rappel setups.
- Medium – deals with anchor building and strategies on how to descend various types of canyons.
- Difficult – the strongest because you need perfect fitness and good experience of canyoning.
Canyoning gear includes climbing hardware, static or semi-static ropes, helmets, wetsuits, packs, and rope bags. All these things are provided by MALLORCA ACTIVITIES. Our canyoning guides are professionally qualified and with many experiences, so you will be well looked after on your trip.
If you have got a taste for it, just have a look at our calendar, maybe you will find an activity that you want to join. If you do not want to join a group, just send us an e-mai to: email@example.com and we will create an individual activity just for you.