Coasteering in Majorca for all levels and ages. Walking, jumping, and diving in crystal clear water, these are the perfect combination of activity for the whole family. Coasteering, also known as coasteering, is an adventure sport that consists of taking a coastal route combining hiking, high jumps into the water, exploration of land caves, diving, backcountry climbing, abseiling, and rope bridge among others. Considering a modality of trekking. It was popularized in the 1990s on the Pembrokeshire coast, (Wales) and today it has more and more mantles every year in the Mediterranean in special on the island of Mallorca. Because in Mallorca are infinite spots for practice, for example, Alcudia, Pollensa, Paguera, Soller, Deia, Santanyi, Cala Ratjada, etc…
Situation: Alcudia or Cala San Vicent (depent of the meteology) Schedule: from 10:00 to 13:30 h. Level: easy
During Coasteering Majorca, you will enjoy »
- On of our guides who knows the area very well and is great with adults and kids will guarantee a safe and fun tour for all participants and will point out the most relevant details about the areas visited.
- You will hike close to the cleanest, turquoise, and crystalline waters of Mallorca.
- If the sea conditions allow, we will get into marine caves.
We will probably see »
- Wild goats, marine falcons, fishing eagles, endemic birds (especially the Balearic shearwater), cormorants, etc.
- Fish of different types and sizes, amongst them: white seabream, saddle bream, chromis, sarpa salpa, etc.
Minimum age » 10 years.
- Children younger than 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Youngs between 12 and 18 will need written permission from their parents or guardian if they would like to take part unaccompanied by an adult.
This excursion could also be organized for private groups, outside of our programmed calendar activities with prices on request. Coasteering Mallorca is dependent on the weather prognostic, which you can check here.