The climbing course with Mallorca Activities is for all ages and levels, especially for beginners. You have never scald before and save what you want to try, the Level I climbing course is perfect for you. In just 4 – 5 hours you learn the basic techniques for climbing. If you even save “only” you’ve climbed on the rocker and now want to start on a rock, the Level II course is perfect for you. You were looking for an alternative activity for your child’s birthday, so don’t try a day of climbing, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we offer you an adventure activity for children.
Level I – Contents:
- Making knots.
- Assemble and disassemble meetings.
- Belaying with different devices and knots.
- The technical learning of falls.
- Technique of “top rope” and first.
Level II – Contents:
- Technique for climbing multi-pitch routes.
- Double rope belaying.
- Holding meetings with double rope.
- Rappel with double rope.
- Circumstantial assurance to the first and second rope.
- Hold meetings.
Level III – Contents:
- Climbing self-rescue.
- Climb the second rope in case of emergency.
- Lower the rope first to the meeting in an emergency when the rope is short.
- Lower the injured partner to the ground.
* Course recommended for experienced climbers.
Climbing course Mallorca:
- Sa Gubia (Buñola),
- s’Estret (Valldemosa),
- Puerto Vallemosa,
- Castle of Alaró,
- Boots or sports.
- Comfortable clothes.
- Water, min 1 liter/person.