MALLORCA ACTIVITIES and the Alaro City Council offer you an introductory Canyoning course.
This course is designed to impart a basic level of knowledge of safety techniques, rope management, progression, and self-rescue, to allow participants to enjoy canyoning safely and autonomously. Completion of the course in no way prepares participants for the responsibilities of guiding a group.
During the course, participants will be challenged to find solutions to different problem scenarios, which could conceivably occur while canyoning. These problems should be adequately overcome in order to be able to complete the course.
- Improve the range of the resources available to the canyoneer to maximize their autonomy while canyoning.
- The practice of complex rope techniques.
- Knowledge and practice of progression techniques in canyoning.
- Familiarity with and ability to recognize different water movements.
- Progression in semi-equipped canyons.
- Knowledge and practice of basic self-rescue techniques for use in an emergency.
Meeting point: Alaró 10:00 a.m.
Duration: All day. Transportation is included.
Price: € 95 / person (includes all safety equipment, 2 guides, insurance, and wetsuit)
Material to bring: sports shoes or boots, water, food.
They must sign an authorization from the parents.
Theoretical part: 2-3 hours in Alaró. Learning technique, knots, safety and material.
Practical part: realization of the Torrente de Coanegra and Salt des Freu (25 meters of rappelling).
The Canyoning Course is an outdoor activity and depends on the weather. The weather forecast you’ll find here.