Our weekly outing in the area of Bonaire, Alcudia lets us admire and explore the many sand rock formations and coves and caves. This route is for anyone who likes sports and nature, even better yet: the combination of both! On this excursion we visit the area of Cap Gros and its virgin and hidden coves, only accessible from the sea. The tour is directed by a kayak guide, who will instruct the participants in the most basic techniques in order to be able to carry out the excursion satisfactory. Get ready for a side of Alcudia that few people know exists! Start of the excursion in Mal Pas – Bonaire Alcúdia Timetable: from 10:00 to 13:15 Difficulty level: Middle Aprox distance: 10 km. Type of kayak: Sit on top (individuals and doubles) Minimum age » 14 years. During the excursion you will enjoy:
- A kayak guide who knows the area well and is great with both adults and kids, who will guarantee a safe and fun outing for all participants, and who will point out the most relevant details about the areas visited on the canoe.
- You will glide across the most clean, turquoise and crystalline waters of Mallorca.
We will probably see:
- Wild goats, marine falcons, fishing eagles, endemic birds (especially the Balearic shearwater), cormorants, etc.
- Fish of different types and sizes, amongst them: white seabream, saddle bream, chromis, sarpa salpa, etc.
|Meeting point||Level||Type of kayak|
|Mal Pas-Bonaire||Medium||Sit on top (singles and doubles)|
|Schedule||Approx. distance||Recommended minimum age|
|10:00 – 13:15 h.||10 km.||14|
*Children younger than 12 must be accompanied by an adult. Youth between 12 and 18 who dont come accompanied by an adult, must submit a consent form signed by a parent or guardian. Personal equipment »
Equipment provided by Mallorca Activities »
- Kayak, life vest and paddle
- Snorkeling kit
- Waterproof boxes
- Certified kayak guide with:
- First Aid kit
- Radiocommunication and mobile phone
- Rescue and towing materials