“CLIMBING NIVEL I” is the perfect for beginners as well as for children, which is the perfect activity for all the family.
The location of the activity is near Valldemossa and this offers the possibility to visit one of the most beautiful villages in Mallorca.
During the course, we will practice the basic maneuvers of sports climbing, go through all security methods and learn basic techniques of progress whilst toproping. During this session, in addition to getting to know the different types of climbing, we will get to know and use the basic materials, and each participant will try out routes of different levels.
- Techniques of node
- Hanging of peg
- Reaction in a case of “Accident”
- Tecnic “Top Rope” and “Lead climbing”
- Duration: 4h
- Equipment: sport shoes or light foot wear, water, some food
- Requirements: none
- Season: all the year
- Minimum participants: 2 people
- Further information: with lesser than 2 people you will be combined with other interested persons – with at least 2 persons you are able to choose the tourdate yourself
Included in the price are securing material (harness, helmet, rope, etc.), Guide, civil liability and accident insurance and VAT.
[title size=”2″ content_align=”left” style_type=”none” sep_color=”” class=”formFields” id=”mokTitle”]Please fill in the fields in the form to receive the desired information[/title]
This activity is linked to the general TERMS AND CONDITIONS of MALLORCA ACTIVITIES, more information