A tour designed for those who want to do a nice and easy tour that will allow us to enter, without much time, in a beautiful unspoilt area surrounded by spectacular cliffs up to 300 meters high. Before departure, our kayak guide will introduce participants to the most basic kayak techniques to do a safe trip . During the tour, we will sail quietly with our kayak, we will move away to the wildest corners of the area, where we could see fish and birds of different sizes and colors, we will stop for swimming and snorkeling in crystalline waters, jump from the cliffs and, if sea conditions allow us, we will enter with the kayak into the Long Cave!, which can only be accessed from the sea. During the excursion you will enjoy:
- A kayak guide who knows the area well and is great with both adults and kids, who will guarantee a safe and fun outing for all participants, and who will point out the most relevant details about the areas visited on the canoe.
- You will glide across the most clean, turquoise and crystalline waters of Mallorca.
- A stop is scheduled in a beautiful natural spot, only accessible from the sea, where we can take time to relax, snorkel, jump off the cliffs and just simply enjoy the virgin scenery of sun, sea and the most impressive rock formations.
- When sea conditions allow, we will visit a water cave of more than 40m long, through which we will paddle on the kayak.
- You will make a loop going out close to the coast navegating the rocky shorelines and paddling under towering cliffs and return over the deepest blue seas of the North of Mallorca.
Often we see:
- Wild goats, marine falcons, fishing eagles, endemic birds (especially the Balearic shearwater), cormorants, etc.
- Fish of different types and sizes, amongst them: white seabream, saddle bream, chromis, sarpa salpa, etc.
An excursion for anyone and any group, regardless of their fitness level: individuals, families, children, groups of friends, etc.
|Meeting point||Level||Type of kayak|
|Cala Molins||Easy||Sit on top (singles and doubles)|
|Schedule||Approx. distance||Recommended minimum age|
|10:00 – 12:20 h.||4 km.||7|
*Children younger than 12 must be accompanied by an adult. Youth between 12 and 18 who dont come accompanied by an adult, must submit a consent form signed by a parent or guardian. Personal equipment »